Herefordshire Historic Churches Trust hosts the Clothworkers Consort as part of their series ‘Music in Quiet Places’.
Admission free – please register for tickets here
- Heinrich Schűtz (1585-1672), Selig sind die Toten, SWV 391
- Heinrich Schűtz, Herr, nun lässest du deinen Diener, SWV 432
- Thomas Morley, Nolo mortem peccatoris
- J. S. Bach (1685-1750), Singet dem Herrn, BWV 225
- Hugo Distler (1908-1942), Singet dem Herrn
- Samuel Wesley (1766-1837), Carmen Funebre
- Samuel Wesley, O synge untoe mie roundelaie
- Ralph Vaughan Williams, Springtime of the year
- The Proclaimers (arr. Burrett), 500 Miles
- Wilson and Asher (arr. Burrett), God only knows
- Wilson and Love (arr. Burrett), Good vibrations/Get around
The Herefordshire Historic Churches Trust was formed sixty years ago to provide financial help with repairs, restoration and improvement to churches of all denominations in Herefordshire. We look to help churches help themselves and since the trust was formed many hundreds of thousands of pounds have been given in the way of grants to help churches with essential repairs.
The Trust is supported entirely by voluntary subscriptions, donations and legacies. The more money it receives, the more help it can give.